Area of Responsibilities:
1. Desktop Support
2. Network Support
3. IT Equipment Inventory control
4. Service Room Maintenance5. Innovation support
6. Documentation and Knowledge sharing
Education Language and Qualifications:
• A recognised IT Diploma or Degree
• MCSE Comptia N+ & A+
• Drivers licence
• English and or other language
Essential Knowledge, skills and Experience
• Experience of Computer Hardware ( A+ Certified)
• Experience of Local and Wide Are Networking ( N+ Certified)
• Experience of Microsoft Windows and associated Microsoft server products
• Remote Desktop Services
• Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services
• Pro- active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet iX engineers and its client’s needs.
• Effectively manages change to work tasks and work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
• A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistency honors their commitments.
• able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
• Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
• Network configuration & troubleshooting
• Issue usernames & passwords
• Set & check permissions
• Compile Procedures & how to documents
• User Data Back-ups
• IT asset management
• User support
• Act as technical contract with IT suppliersHSE Capability
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to
(i) personal well-being;
(ii) health and safe workplaces and activities; and
(iii) continuously improve iX engineers health, safety and environmental performance.Job Type: ContractExperience:
• Diploma (Required)
• Pretoria, Gauteng (Preferred